    should I change that I'm able to choose higher resolutions in BF
    (patch 1.45 is allready installed).

    Oliver

    Oliver, Oct 9, 2003

  2. Oliver

    Granulated Guest

    try this.....

    Start game...set up the CUSTOM video setting, then quit game...

    goto the installed BF1942 directory....then browse thru to....

    [ \Mods\bf1942\Settings\Profiles\Custom ]

    then open the file "Video.con"

    and change the resoution to 1280x1024 from whatever it currently is.
    you can also choose 16 or 32 bit

    start game...baddabing..1280x1024 !

    Granulated, Oct 9, 2003