    brand/model?

    thanks,
    charles......

    ***** charles, Jul 9, 2007

  2. ***** charles

    davy Guest

    First of all it's a good idea to start at the beginning-:

    Is the power adapter OK, have you tired waggling the lead just prior to
    it going in the plug end where it's moulded, looking for a broken wire
    where it goes into the plug... waggle the actual plug as well to see if
    it's not a loose connection on the socket itself, these are common
    faults with all the pushing and pulling.

    If need be try another power unit or at least try it on another unit
    this will prove that it's ok or not.

    These are the first steps I'd be looking at myself, it's pointless
    blaming the laptop if the power unit isn't working.

    Davy

    davy, Jul 9, 2007

  3. ***** charles

    stevenlieu Guest

    Your laptop have hareware problem. Even you buy the new battery is the
    same, so if you need to repair, send your laptop to www.laptopsprofessional.com

    stevenlieu, Jul 13, 2007