    I am running XP Pro on a Toshiba Portege 3500.

    What is this and how do I correct it?

    Dan

    Dan Aja, Nov 3, 2003

  2. THotkey is a Toshiba specfic application on all their laptops. Something you
    recently installed probably mucked up a file it needs. Log on to the Toshiba
    support web site and go to downloads for the 3500. There is probably a new
    version of THotkey there. Download it, and install. Should clean it up.

    --
    Please, all replies to the newsgroup.

    Charlie Russel
    Columnist, MVP and Associate Expert
    Expert Zone -- http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Nov 3, 2003

  3. I find that I get this error whenever I've run msconfig with TouchED
    disabled.
    I re-install always fixes it.

    Nigel A Dight

    Nigel A Dight, Nov 3, 2003
  4. Dan Aja

    Dan AJa Guest

    Thank you very much for the help!!

    Dan

    Dan AJa, Nov 4, 2003
  5. Dan Aja

    Guest Guest

    I am also getting same error and cannot restart have you
    found a fix? Thanks

    Guest, Nov 16, 2003
  6. Just reinstall TouchEd.

    Nigel A Dight