    that I haven't found so RS (5.0.238) can be used?

    Thanks,

    Steve

    Stephen O. Lidie, Nov 20, 2003

  2. There's 5.1 which runs on Jaguar and Pather. Perhaps you should upgrade
    to that...

    Michael Vilain, Nov 20, 2003

  3. Get Retrospect 5.0 Driver Update 3.6.106 (or later). It works under
    Jaguar, but I haven't tested it under Panther. Also, I don't know
    whether it works with the A06 drive, but it does work with the A05 drive
    in my iMac. Without this driver update, Retrospect doesn't recognize
    the A05 drive.

    Michelle Steiner, Nov 21, 2003
  4.
    Stephen O. Lidie, Nov 21, 2003
  5.
    Stephen O. Lidie, Nov 26, 2003
  6. Stephen O. Lidie

    Alan Quirt Guest

    The final driver upgrade to 5.0.238 Outlook Express (which I am using)
    does support the A05 and my older USB CD burner but probably not the A06
    which came out later. You probably have to upgrade to 5.1.

    Alan Quirt, Dec 3, 2003
  7. Stephen O. Lidie

    Steve Lidie Guest

    How is 5.1 working for you in Panther? I'll upgrade if you say it's OK ;)

    Steve Lidie, Dec 3, 2003
  8. Stephen O. Lidie

    Alan Quirt Guest

    I have Panther but have not yet installed it. I plan to check the
    Retrospect forums before I do.

    Alan Quirt, Dec 4, 2003