Revenge of the Titans.

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by Skybuck Flying, May 25, 2010.

  1. This is a pretty sweet game:

    I knew it from the second I saw it on the video ! ;) :)

    http://www.puppygames.net/revenge-of-the-titans/

    I especially like it how it uses the space invaders icons but now on a
    strategy field.

    "It's the return of the space invaders !"

    "And oh my god ! They have landed ! " =D

    I played the demo twice ! To try out different weapons.

    Sweet ! =D

    Here some tips:

    Place steel barricades in front of laser towers, especially the big ones.

    Place turrets along roads, enemies seem to mostly travel by/over road.

    Use little turrets to take out the little enemies.

    Use the big turrets to take out the big ones.

    Some big torrets need to be at the front to kill over "roaming big
    boys/enemies" otherwise they will take out
    all the little turrets ! ;) :)

    I wish it had mines or so... :)

    Bye,
    Skybuck.