    Sorry - I know that my question is not for this group but who gonna now
    better on coolers than Ya! :)))

    TAHNX for any help!

    iTuiTu, Aug 2, 2004

  2. iTuiTu

    Wes Newell Guest

    Only a sledge hammer might break the HS so I guess you mean the fan
    stopped working. If it's froze up (hard to turn) then take it off, peel
    the label off and oil the bearings with some light oil. Twirl it manually
    a few times and then try it again. If that doesn't work, just get a new
    fan.
    If you want a new quiet cooler, get a TR2-M1. 21db. About $10, will cool
    any K7 cpu good.

    Wes Newell, Aug 2, 2004