    menu on the opposite side, but not the ToolTips..? how do we get the tooltip
    to appear opposite side to the hand

    VJ

    VJ, Sep 23, 2004

  2. VJ

    Chris H. Guest

    The "system" operations of Windows XP Pro don't allow a lot of left- or
    right-handed adjustments, VJ. As the father of a lefty daughter, I'd like
    to see these things, too, except it does take a re-writing of the operating
    system from the ground up. I look for better handling of these issues with
    the Longhorn operating system, but that hasn't even begun beta testing yet
    and isn't expected for a couple years.

    There are a few minor adjustments you can make, like moving the Insert
    button location on the Tablet Input Panel to the left or right, or moving
    your entire Taskbar to a different location on your screen. Personally, I
    like the Taskbar running down the left side of the screen, even though I'm a
    righty. I've made mention of some of the changes you can make on my web
    site below.

    Chris H., Sep 23, 2004

  3. VJ

    VJ Guest

    Thanks Chris.. I understand the details. I will pass it on to the Buisness
    team

    VJ

    VJ, Sep 25, 2004
  4. VJ

    Chris H. Guest

    We'll get there one of these days, VJ. Or at least give it a real go. :cool:

    Chris H., Sep 25, 2004