    We prices for a single 128mb Rambus module is $99. So to get a pair
    would be $200 for a gain of only 128mb. Is there a less expensive solution?

    D. Azose

    David Azose, Mar 25, 2007

  2. David Azose

    Mike Walsh Guest

    The computer will work only with rambus memory. It is usually more cost effective to replace the motherboard than to buy rambus memory.

    Mike Walsh, Mar 25, 2007

  3. David Azose

    David Azose Guest

    Mike,

    Thanks for the timely reply. I was afraid of that. I think I will just
    leave it as it. Thanks again

    David

    David Azose, Mar 26, 2007
  4. Mike is 100% correct. I was able to find some cheaper prices on ebay
    for this type of memory 6-9 months ago. I haven't compared your prices
    above with ebay's current listings, but you might want to do so.

    Jonathan Roberts, Mar 27, 2007