    I need to get some specific drivers from a reinstall disk but when you
    boot with it, it wants to completely reformat your hard drive first!!

    Thanks

    MG, Jul 9, 2005

  2. Does nothing come up in Windows Explorer or My Computer?

    Dennis Pogson, Jul 10, 2005

  3. MG

    tiM` Guest

    Daemon Tools maybe?

    tiM`, Jul 10, 2005
  4. MG

    bobb Guest

    Would u be helpful enough to tell us what brand/model of notebook is
    this?

    Many vendors uses .IMG for their own purposes, it's not quite
    universal.

    ---------------
    If your business is looking for quick free consulting,
    please ignore my replies. I only wish to reply to other
    engineers/administrators and home users who are stuck
    and not interested to give your business free consulting.

    Thank you.

    bobb, Jul 10, 2005
  5. MG

    MG Guest

    Yes in Win Exploer you see the large .img files and some supporting
    dat files...??

    Cheers

    MG

    MG, Jul 10, 2005
  6. MG

    JHEM Guest

    Have you tried opening it with a recent version of Winzip Mark?

    Used to be able to read all of the old Thinkpad recovery CD .IMG files with
    it.

    Regards,

    James

    JHEM, Jul 10, 2005
  7. MG

    Geri Guest

    You might try Winrar, or Winiso in addition to Winzip already mentioned.

    Geri, Jul 11, 2005
  8. MG

    Forkart Guest

    Forkart, Jul 12, 2005