  1. metronid

    metronid Guest

    AWM-Risercard purchased 99 cents plus 6.17 shipping

    metronid, Mar 31, 2008

  2. metronid

    metronid Guest

    On Mar 31, 4:03 pm, "philo" <> wrote:
    > "metronid" <> wrote in message

    > > AWM-Risercard purchased 99 cents plus 6.17 shipping

    > Glad you got it
    >
    > now I won't have to go up to my attic and look for one <G>

    This is for AWM
    You will have to look in that persons attick
    Just waiting for a response after purchase

    metronid, Mar 31, 2008

  3. metronid

    AWM Guest

    Thanks for all the help everyone...
    Bob for finding the card
    Metronoid for picking it up for me
    Ben for all your effort in explaining things
    ss454 for posting the boot files to metronoid
    and philo just what do you have in that attic anyway??? any spare PB
    MB's...old ribbon style modems...
    mc

    AWM, Apr 4, 2008
  4. Glad to help

    Hi mc !

    Delighted to help.

    I have been scanning eBay twice a day for YEARS for certain items. Packard
    Bell anything is on my watch list. I have not listed quite a few riser cards
    'cause I thought you already had one.

    And yes, the gang sure is helpful when it comes to PB stuff.

    Just a reminder:

    I'm still looking for an original PB TOWER with Pentium 60/66MHz, or 486.

    It's beginning to look like the later model "art deco" case never came with
    these CPU's, but I'm not convinced yet. I am pretty sure I saw these in
    stores in the middle 90's.

    Of course, it could be the drugs............... 8=}

    bobwatts

    Robert E. Watts, Apr 5, 2008