    Jeptha Guest

    I have a riser card with 3 pci slots and 3 isa slots.
    Can i get a card that has 4 or 5 pci slots and one or two isa slots?

    Jeptha, Sep 23, 2004

  2. Jeptha

    Ben Myers Guest

    Probably not. Or, to be more precise, if one exists, it probably would not fit
    inside a PB case. LPX motherboards, as used by PB and others, did conform to a
    loose standard. But riser cards need only satisfy the requirement to fit the
    EISA-like slot on an LPX motherboard. The positioning of the slots relative to
    the base of the notherboard varied from brand to brand, and, of course, the
    slots had to line up with the chassis... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Sep 23, 2004

  3. Jeptha

    Jeptha Guest

    Thanks for the help