    but I was wondering if I am jeopardizing the router but using a power
    supply with different specs.

    Thanks for your help.

    wrosinski, Jan 20, 2005

  2. wrosinski

    kirbalo Guest

    Somewhere in the documentation, website, box, etc. there should be a power
    requirement stated. It is likely that your "wallwart" is capable of
    providing more current than the router requires. Is your router fully
    populated with all of it's LAN port occupied?

    --
    Kirbalo...

    K7S5A Pro, Athlon XP 1600+
    1 Gig DDR, 120 GB, nVidia GeForce 4 MX 440
    SuSE Linux 9.2 Pro & XP Pro Dual Boot
    Linux 2.6.8-24.10-default
    10:49am up 6 days 17:17, 3 users, load average: 1.86, 1.72, 1.59

    kirbalo, Jan 20, 2005