    motherboard pretty bad I would not be surprised if that it the case.

    Has anyone experienced the same problem?

    /Carsten

    Carsten, Aug 2, 2005

  2. Carsten

    Carsten Guest

    I think I solved the problem. There was a hardware conflict on the PCI
    bus - probably related to the IRQ. I enabled a feature that resets the
    configuration on the PCI bus. This solved the problem for my new Sound
    Blaster Extigy PCI sound card. I don't know if this also has solved the
    problems for the onboard sound and USB, but I think so.

    /Carsten

    Carsten, Aug 8, 2005