Rumor-new ATI Catalyst Control Center is being released today (Thursday).

Discussion in 'ATI' started by Tod, Sep 2, 2004.

  1. Tod

    Tod Guest

    Tod, Sep 2, 2004

  2. Tod

    LastYJ Guest

    LastYJ, Sep 2, 2004

  3. Tod

    Tom Lake Guest

    It's there on the ATI site, but "only"a 20MB download.

    Tom Lake

    Tom Lake, Sep 2, 2004
  4. Tod

    Noozer Guest

    Am I missing something? I didn't see anything new on their website.

    Noozer, Sep 3, 2004
  5. Tod

    Tod Guest

    20MB for control center only
    40MB for full download.

    Tod, Sep 3, 2004
  6. Tod

    Dreamaker Guest

    pff the control center doesn't work on my machine.
    a7n8x.x xp pro sp1 xp2600@333 + 9800pro

    Dreamaker, Sep 3, 2004
  7. Tod

    Gareee© Guest

    emember to install the framework.net on your machine for the new control
    center to function

    That said, installing the control center "broke" my settings/advanced tab.
    Has anyone tried accessing display settings /advanced after installing the
    control center?

    Gareee©, Sep 3, 2004
  8. Tod

    wild Guest

    works ok here.
    I see these tabs:
    - General
    - Adapter
    - Monitor
    - Troubleshoot
    - Color
    - Management
    - ATI CATALYST Control Center

    ....Wild

    wild, Sep 3, 2004
  9. Tod

    Ed Forsythe Guest

    I did Gareee and I get a bsod each time I try. The Control Center works
    fine and yes I installed Framework.net.

    Ed Forsythe, Sep 4, 2004
  10. Tod

    Gareee© Guest

    I'm probably going to uninstall it and framework, since it really doesn't
    add much new but eye candy.

    Gareee©, Sep 4, 2004
  11. Tod

    Ed Forsythe Guest

    You can't uninstall framework :(

    Ed Forsythe, Sep 5, 2004
  12. Tod

    Gareee© Guest

    There's a uninstall for it in remove programs in the control panel...

    Gareee©, Sep 5, 2004
  13. Tod

    Lee Waun Guest

    Yes you can. I just did it today. Go to control panel then software and you
    can unistall it.

    Lee Waun, Sep 5, 2004
  14. Tod

    Ed Forsythe Guest

    Hmmm - I seem to recall that Windows Update indicated that it couldn't be
    uninstalled but you're correct I uninstalled it from "Add Remove Programs."
    Sorry 'bout that :(

    Ed Forsythe, Sep 8, 2004