    if a Quadro FX 540 (a workstation card) will coexist with a Geforce
    6800 GT? I am NOT talking about using SLI, just having two PCi-Express
    video cards so I can drive three monitors.

    Una, Nov 19, 2005

  2. Una

    bowgus Guest

    bowgus, Nov 19, 2005

  3. Una

    Paul Guest

    http://support.asus.com/faq/faq_rig...C-65A8-FE6E-AAE7-0D82182BCF9F&SLanguage=en-us

    "Question

    Can A8N-SLI Deluxe support four monitors output?

    Answer

    Yes, A8N-SLI series can support four monitors on dual VGA cards
    mode (normal mode) but can¹t on SLI mode. Under SLI mode, you
    will only see one VGA card  and only single monitor output. "

    HTH,
    Paul

    Paul, Nov 20, 2005
  4. Una

    Una Guest

    Thanks, I also figured this out since posting my question. But now the
    question is whether a Quadro card can coexist with a Geforce. Nvidia
    has different drivers for the quadro so that's where the hitch may lay.

    I've posted to CAD and Nvidia related forums...hope to have an answer
    soon.

    Una, Nov 20, 2005