Running Windows Apps on mac os x without booting Windows XP: soon ! ( ?)

Discussion in 'Apple' started by switcher, Nov 15, 2005.

  1. switcher

    switcher Guest

    subject: Mac os x on intel machines:---> WINE on Mac os X ??

    Since wine is unix/ linux, and runs windows apps,
    I suppose it will be possible to run windows apps
    on mac os x-intel, without the windows OS.

    Is there somebody aware of this / working on
    the project ?? (a port)

    Thanks,
    Marc
    -----PS----
    Apple says: The blue & White is supported for OS X.  It is not true.
    The rev A poses problems ...

    http://users.fulladsl.be/spb13810/apple/

    Apple phished me into a lots of lost time, lost money and lost
    credentials...

    switcher, Nov 15, 2005

  2. switcher

    sammysheep Guest

    sammysheep, Nov 15, 2005

  3. These guys were. Not sure if they're still active, but I suspect so:
    http://darwine.opendarwin.org//

    -- Steve

    Steven Fisher, Nov 15, 2005
  4. Dominique Lang, Nov 15, 2005
  5. Even if this is true talkin', does someone on fr.comp.os.mac-os.x give a
    s..t to it? Or ask your questions/post your answers in French.

    Okay?

    Now, via, via!

    Dominique Lang, Nov 16, 2005