Runtime error / Dell printer 922

Discussion in 'Dell' started by Steffo, May 14, 2007.

  1. Steffo

    Steffo Guest

    Hello.

    I have a Dell printer 922 all-in-one: no problem with printing but I can't
    scan.
    When I try to open the "center" or when I press the scan button, I'm getting
    the following error:

    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
    Runtime Error!
    Program: C:\Program Files\Dell Photo AIO Printer 922\dlbtaiox.exe
    way.

    How can I fix this problem?
    I found nothing in the "help" database.

    Thank you.

    Steffo

    Steffo, May 14, 2007

  2. Steffo

    S.Lewis Guest

    If you have a software disc for the printer...

    Un-install and re-install the software might be a good place to start. Be
    sure to disconnect the printer from the system while doing so - until
    prompted to connect it during the software install.

    Stew

    S.Lewis, May 14, 2007

  3. Steffo

    RnR Guest

    If this just happened recently, you might be able to use a restore
    point back a while and see if that helps or a recent backup too.
    Otherwise I like what Stew said.

    If that doesn't work then we'd have to see how/what is conflicting.
    Can you recall if you made any recent installations/changes prior to
    the printer problem?

    RnR, May 14, 2007