    pops up with following; runtime error r6025-pure virtual function call.

    Any information would be helpful.

    Thanks Joan

    Joan Hansen, Jan 20, 2004

  2. Joan Hansen

    BT Guest

    This error message can be the result of any number of program conflicts.
    Here are just four examples:

    Microsoft Knowledgebase Article: Money Runtime Error: "R6025 -Pure
    Virtual Function Call" at
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=240437

    Microsoft Knowledge Base Article: Power Point at
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=817841

    Symantec NAV knowledgebase: http://tinyurl.com/2d6gj

    Meeting Maker driver problem:
    http://www-peter.cis.yale.edu/mmhelp/windriver.html

    A google search had lots more examples. I think your friend will have
    to include search terms about the program that seems to be causing the
    error in order to get to the heart of the problem.

    BT

    BT, Jan 20, 2004

  3. Joan Hansen

    Joan Hansen Guest

    Thanks BT, I'll forward information..............Joan

    Joan Hansen, Jan 20, 2004