    Technology) option is tucked away?

    Regards,

    Alpha

    Alpha, Sep 9, 2003

  2. Alpha

    NuT CrAcKeR Guest

    what kind of system board do you have? Its typically in the bios, though on
    some models it is rather hard to find.

    NuTs

    NuT CrAcKeR, Sep 10, 2003

  3. Alpha

    Alpha Guest

    I have a Jetway V266B DDR / SDRam Motherboard

    Alpha

    Alpha, Sep 10, 2003
  4. Alpha

    NuT CrAcKeR Guest

    never heard of it...

    do you have an Advanced menu in your bios? Is there some key combination you
    need to type in, while in the bios, to see more advanced settings (gigabyte
    does this..) ?

    Actually... all you have to do is DL the manual for your board (like I did),
    and read page 23. I says HDD S.M.A.R.T. Compatability under the Advanced
    BIOS Featuers...

    Take a closer look and actually try to find the answer on your own. That is
    how most people learn.

    NuTs

    NuT CrAcKeR, Sep 11, 2003
  5. Alpha

    Alpha Guest

    Thanks! Very embarrassed. Don't know how I missed it even without the manual.

    Alpha

    Alpha, Sep 12, 2003