    motherboard to do digital surround sound out. Does anyone know where I can
    buy one of these over the internet?

    Thanks Steve

    Steve Ball, Oct 7, 2006

  2. Steve Ball

    King Beowulf Guest

    the gigabyte site has an accessory page

    http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Products/Motherboard/AccessoryList.aspx

    and check the manual (online as well) for pin assignments. Then just
    start "calling" the various official distributors:

    http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/WhereToB...&ContinentName=North America&ClickCountry=USA

    hope this helps

    King Beowulf, Oct 13, 2006

  3. Steve Ball

    vcrpro3

    Joined:
    Oct 13, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Phoenix Arizona, USA
    Where to buy

    I tried that-none of the distributers said they carry them and it should be in the box when new....NOT---poor product accessory support and communication between maufacturer and distributors

    vcrpro3, Oct 15, 2006