    application (using renesas h8s 2633).
    There exist something already done? Or do I need to write them from scrach?

    thanks

    Mastupristi, Jan 28, 2005

  2. Mastupristi

    Noel Henson Guest

    I'd just write one from scratch. The record format is very simple;
    especially if you only need to support a subset of the records.

    Here is a link to the file format: www.mcc-us.com/mots.htm
    Here is an article that explains it:
    www.seattlerobotics.org/encoder/jun99/dougl.html

    I usually only implements S0, S2 and S9.

    I hope that helps.

    Noel

    Noel Henson, Jan 28, 2005

  3. Mastupristi