?s regarding upgrade to Maverick

Discussion in 'Apple' started by Lyndon, Nov 28, 2013.

  1. hopefully those with a zero-day exploit?

    Laszlo Lebrun, Dec 1, 2013

  2. Lyndon

    Jim Gibson Guest

    For me it was MacSpeech Scribe. Doesn't work under Mavericks.

    QuickKeys also has a problem, but there is a workaround (set to never
    nap).

    I had to upgrade a few things, but I think most everything is working
    now.

    My Kensington Turbo Mouse (trackball) driver didn't work, and the
    current Kensington driver TrackballWorks didn't recognize the device,
    but that is only a problem if you have one. The trackball worked OK,
    but I wasn't going to be able to reconfigure it under Mavericks, so I
    bought a current model Expert Mouse Trackball that is recognized by the
    TrackballWorks. The scroll ring on the new trackball doesn't work very
    well under most applications, but I am hoping Kensington will
    eventually get that fixed. But that is why I keep a Magic Mouse on my
    desk as well.
    I did, by getting a new machine with Mavericks on it and transferring
    everything from an old machine running Lion.
    Can't think of anything.
    To be on the bleeding edge!

    Jim Gibson, Dec 2, 2013