    Seems all fingers pointing at a toasted vid-card :(

    Any other suggestions?

    Ernest

    ernest, Sep 17, 2005

  2. ernest

    First of One Guest

    Yep, certainly looks that way. The M/B support 2x/4x AGP devices, so voltage
    is definitely compatible.

    BTW, the Tyan manual is remarkably comprehensive. It even warns of system
    wakeup by plugging in a PCI card, due to the PCI 2.2 specification. The
    experienced crew at HardOCP has been known to fry an un-cooled Athlon during
    system assembly because of this, so it's definitely good advice.

    First of One, Sep 17, 2005

  3. ernest

    ernest Guest

    Yeah I go back to FS and they actually willing to exchange even I
    bought from FS online. The new card works so the old card prolly
    dead...

    Thanks!

    Ernest

    ernest, Sep 19, 2005