    I know this is an old board but I'd like to upgrade the 866mhz
    processors with a set of 1.26 PIIIs(370). Any know if there is a limit
    on this board or can I use any socket 370 processors?

    NetKev, Oct 4, 2006

  2. NetKev

    BC Guest

    Dear NetKev,

    looks like the 1.0Ghz Coppermine P3/Socket370 is the fastest that board
    will take:

    http://www.tyan.com.tw/support/html/cpu_pentium_ii_iii_celeron.html

    Product Model #Intel® Celeron™ Intel® Celeron™ PIII- FC Coppermine

    ThunderLE S2510 None None 533MHz - 1GHz

    I believe the 1.26Ghz P3 is a Tualatin core processor, so it will not
    work in this motherboard.

    HTH,

    BC

    BC, Oct 4, 2006