    I'm having problems with lost mail in my regular email so opened a
    Hotmail and and a Yahoo account as back-up. Finding that Safari won't
    let me attach in either Hotmail or Yahoo. Any comments.

    babalooixnay, Oct 25, 2005

  2. babalooixnay

    Tom Stiller Guest

    I don't know about Hotmail, but Yahoo, Gmail, and CopperNet web mail
    systems work just fine with Safari 2.0.1 and Tiger 10.4.2.

    Tom Stiller, Oct 25, 2005

  3. babalooixnay

    babalooixnay Guest

    Hmm. That's what i'm running. In Yahoo I can select a file but when
    I go to attach it Safari says it can't open the page, same in Hotmail.

    babalooixnay, Oct 25, 2005
  4. babalooixnay

    babalooixnay Guest

    Changed nothing but it did work for me in Yahoo when I tried
    again...mysteries of the universe!

    babalooixnay, Oct 26, 2005
  5. babalooixnay

    Simon Slavin Guest

    Jeez. What is the error message and what do you do to get it ?
    Just telling use that it doesn't work doesn't help.

    Simon.

    Simon Slavin, Oct 29, 2005