    seen this when replying to posts in Google groups, and I didn't see it
    when I started typing in this new post. I have seen it twice when
    replying to posts, however.

    Dave Fritzinger, Jun 13, 2007

  2. Dave Fritzinger

    Qball Guest

    There are many bugs in Safari.

    Qball, Jun 13, 2007

  3. I can confirm that it happens when replying to a message in google
    groups, but I have not been able to duplicate it anywhere else that I
    have tried.

    Michelle Steiner, Jun 13, 2007
  4. Describe them, Zara.

    Michelle Steiner, Jun 13, 2007
  5. Dave Fritzinger

    Dr. Zara Guest

    Dr. Zara, Jun 13, 2007
  6. Michelle Steiner, Jun 13, 2007
  7. Dave Fritzinger

    Ed Anson Guest

    This could very easily be a feature of Google Groups. I have seen all
    matter of strangeness in text fields of web pages, which turned out to
    be browser dependent. [My favorite is found on a few web sites: Delete
    the leading zero from my zip code -- and then complain because there are
    only four digits.]

    Ed Anson, Jun 13, 2007
  8. In my case I have only found one major problem and that is that running
    BBEdit's built-in preview on HTML files will crash BBEdit. This only
    occurs if the preview window is moved.
    --
    Cheers,

    Steve

    The reply-to email address is a spam trap.
    Email steve 'at' shodgson 'dot' org 'dot' uk

    Steve Hodgson, Jun 13, 2007
  9. Dave Fritzinger

    Chris Ridd Guest

    Apparently it can cause DEVONthink to crash too, though touch wood my
    copy's been OK.

    Cheers,

    Chris

    Chris Ridd, Jun 13, 2007
  10. In my case I have only found one major problem and that is that
    running BBEdit's built-in preview on HTML files will crash BBEdit.
    This only occurs if the preview window is moved.[/QUOTE]

    And by the time Safari 3.0 goes golden, BareBones will have fixed that
    incompatibility.

    Michelle Steiner, Jun 13, 2007