    took effect. :)
    Perhaps you had it slightly confused with the iPod Touch, which doesn't
    have a camera?

    David Empson, Nov 15, 2007

  2. Paul Nevai

    dorayme Guest

    <
    Ah, fair enough. Safari (to 2.0.4) is not very tolerant to some
    faults in website construction, especially ill formed (in the
    strictly logical sense) css. I have loved it to bits for this,
    but it might not suit all. I recall Mac IE being very very fault
    tolerant and it was a browser I liked when just browsing.

    dorayme, Nov 15, 2007

  3. Paul Nevai

    Ilgaz Öcal Guest

    My system :) I even tried to figure it out with Pacifist. A certain
    beta (b2?) on random systems causes it. Other systems I saw when I
    argued about dangers of Webkit upgrade to beta from non beta e.g. on
    Omniweb support forums.

    Good news is, 10.4.11 shipped today includes a final Safari 3 version.
    Apple did the right thing.

    Ilgaz

    Ilgaz Öcal, Nov 15, 2007
  4. Paul Nevai

    Ilgaz Öcal Guest

    You mean like video camera? It didn't have that ability? I don't like
    to sound like troll but what does iPhone have and why Apple insists on
    missing a handheld computing revolution?

    Nokia guys include a true PAL/NTSC (full specs) Video camera for years.

    Ilgaz

    Ilgaz Öcal, Nov 15, 2007
  5. Paul Nevai

    M-M Guest

    Safari on this Intel MB is 523.12 (OS 10.4.11)

    M-M, Nov 15, 2007
  6. Paul Nevai

    David Empson Guest

    OK, scratch that theory. :)

    Thanks for the info.

    David Empson, Nov 15, 2007
  7. My system :)[/QUOTE]

    How did you try to remove it?

    Michelle Steiner, Nov 15, 2007
  8. Paul Nevai

    Calum Guest

    Good luck with Safari 3-- since I installed 10.4.11, it seems to crash
    every couple of hours.

    Calum, Nov 15, 2007
  9. Paul Nevai

    dorayme Guest

    Can you remind us what your set up is please? Machine, RAM, HD
    and how much space is free and last time you put through Disc
    Utility to verify your drives etc. Because this could cause a few
    of us to hesitate from installing the latest... No good to have
    that many crashes...

    dorayme, Nov 15, 2007