    included in the update, so I'm hoping someone will confirm that the
    upgrade is responsible for the added bookmarks (which I promptly
    removed).

    John Heaney, Apr 16, 2005

  2. John Heaney

    Jim Guest

    That seems to be the case, yes.

    Jim

    Jim, Apr 16, 2005

  3. John Heaney

    Chris Moore Guest

    Adds the news, mac, kids, etc. ones back too if you've removed those.

    Chris Moore, Apr 16, 2005
  4. John Heaney

    timberfish Guest

    Yeah, it looks like this latest update brings back the default
    bookmarks that come with Safari. Strange indeed.

    timberfish, Apr 16, 2005
  5. Nothing has changed in my case.

    Michael Maslowski, Apr 16, 2005
  6. John Heaney

    Jim Guest

    Hmm, strange. Some people (myself included) are seeing new entried in
    the bookmark bar for thinks like Yahoo, .Mac, eBay (.com) and Amazon
    (.com).

    Jim

    Jim, Apr 16, 2005
  7. John Heaney

    Chris Moore Guest

    Don't know if it makes a difference or not but I used the combo updater.

    Chris Moore, Apr 16, 2005
  8. John Heaney

    Alice Faber Guest

    I used the delta updater that software update offered me. I ended up
    with the extra bookmarks, in addition to all my customizations.

    Alice Faber, Apr 16, 2005
  9. Ditto. With all the discussion of new bookmarks I checked my Safari.
    Could not see them. Then I noticed an arrow at the right of the bar. I
    clicked and the additions showed up. The update added the 'new'
    bookmarks at the end of my bookmark list. With the bar filled, I could
    not see them.

    Stephen Grady, Apr 17, 2005
  10. John Heaney

    Jim Guest