    bigger it gets. Is this "normal", in that it is caching sites or
    something, or is it a memory leak?

    Bob B.

    Bob B., Sep 6, 2005

  2. Bob B.

    Guest Guest

    it has a huge memory leak. it is most noticable with graphics
    intensive websites.

    Guest, Sep 6, 2005

  3. Bob B.

    Lou Pecora Guest

    I've had Safari crashing a lot lately only on Weather Channel sites
    which are usually pretty heavy on graphics. Wonder if it's related?

    -- Lou Pecora (my views are my own) REMOVE THIS to email me.

    Lou Pecora, Sep 6, 2005
  4. Check out the darwin website for the details of this. Apparently, they
    closed over 4000 leaks in the last week.

    <http://webkit.opendarwin.org/blog/>

    I suspect it will be folded into a Safari release fairly soon.

    Scott Ellsworth, Sep 7, 2005
  5. Bob B.

    Guest Guest

    four thousand?????? jeeeez.