    'what is the same recommended working temperature for an Intel 775
    Pentium 4 HT CPU?

    What temperatures can it sustain over a long period?

    vfclists, Oct 5, 2007

  2. vfclists

    Aliomattux

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    I have had many p4 processors and the intel recommended is 45C max. Using the stock cooler you should get around 35-40 for a 3ghz processor. Thats with the 90 nanometer ones. The newer ones are 65 nm and get 30-35 and 40-45 load. I have had a p4 at 80C before and it still ran which is dangerous but just to let you know it can handle up to 60C and still work.

    Aliomattux, Oct 6, 2007

  3. vfclists

    revotan

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2012
    Messages:
    15
    Likes Received:
    0
    Lol.

    The new lithography is 22nm.

    The Tcase max for an Intel P4 depends on the TDP. Or, the safe maximum temperature depends on the speed of the processor.

    What processor do you have?

    revotan, Oct 31, 2012