    there more info that I can provide to help with troubleshooting this?

    Area of Server Admin that I am talking about: WINDOWS.

    Thank you.

    Taggard, Sep 21, 2006

  2. Taggard

    Taggard Guest

    I am still periodically having this problem. I have heard rumors about
    multiple windows computers accessing the same files on a linux box
    being the possible cause of the Samba-SIGTERM error, but I would like
    further info on that or other possibilities. I want to be able to fix
    this random windows file server service crashing problem.

    Is there anyone out there that can help me yet?

    Thanks.

    Taggard, Oct 1, 2006