    my headphones plugged into my laptop, and my usb speakers.

    I've been looking for HOURS with no solution. ANY HELP APPRECIATED!
    thanks.

    ksariash, Oct 16, 2006

  2. ksariash

    ksariash Guest

    If you are suggesting I use a Y-splitter, you've probably misunderstood
    my problem.

    ksariash, Oct 17, 2006

  3. ksariash

    ksariash Guest

    WOOT I just found a solution.

    It was a little utility named audiorepeater.exe that can be found in
    the zip file of the free trial download of a program named virtual
    audio cable. You can delete the other files, as this is the only one
    you need.

    http://software.muzychenko.net/eng/vac.html#download

    ksariash, Oct 17, 2006