    How can a manufacturer make a model with different specs?
    Consumers who are not careful would think they are getting
    the same thing for $200 less.

    ruthless, Apr 20, 2005

  2. ruthless

    J. Clarke Guest

    Newegg is quoting the Samsung site, which says that the silver 213T is TCO95
    and the black one TCO99. I suspect that you'll find that they're all TCO03
    now and Samsung just hasn't updated their Web site.

    Looking at the pictures on the Newegg site, there seems to have been a
    running change in the stand on the black version--that change might be in
    some wise related to TCO03.

    You can find a summary of the TCO standards at
    <http://www.tcodevelopment.com/>.

    Personally I wouldn't worry about it.

    J. Clarke, Apr 20, 2005