    installed). Anyway, there's a really good sale on the Samsung and I was
    wondering if I should buy it. Any thoughts, experiences with nVidia and
    Samsung?

    Don, May 17, 2009

  2. Are you using the DVI input or the VGA input on the monitor?

    If you're using a VGA cable running into the VGA port of your monitor, you
    should get yourself a DVI cable and connect it into the DVI port of the
    monitor instead and see if it's still blurry.

    Homer Jay Simpson, May 17, 2009

  3. Don

    Augustus Guest

    One must assume that either you do not have a correct Viewsonic *.inf
    installed, or you have not defined a custom one using a 3rd party app, or
    WinXP's default PnP *.inf file does not list 1920x1200 as a recognized
    resolution. Your monitor should be crystal clear, assuming your connection
    is good. The *.inf files are often called monitor "drivers". You video
    driver is not the same thing. Did this Viewsonic come with a CD? The
    original from Viewsonic isn't listed in their archives section, however
    utulities like Powerstrip will allow you to define a correct custom
    resolution and refresh rate and this should give you crystal clear images.

    Augustus, May 17, 2009