Samsung X10 with intel pro wireless lan 2100 3b mini pci and cisco leap

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by Tim B, Jun 14, 2004.

  1. Tim B

    Tim B Guest

    Hello

    ich have samsung x10 1700 with a intel pro wireless lan 2100 3b mini
    pci card.

    i trying to connect to a access point which has 802.1x security (cisco
    leap)
    eanabled.

    in the product page of the wlan card is listed, that the card will
    support leap but i find no choice in the winxp combobox "eap typ" to
    configure leap only eap peap.

    can someone help me?

    thx

    greets tim