+++ SAN JOSE: SOFTWARE QA/TEST MANAGER, EMBEDDED SYSTEMS +++

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by +++, Feb 27, 2005.

  1. +++

    +++ Guest

    !!!! QA ENGINEER FOR EMBEDDED SYSTEMS, OPTICAL FRONT END!!!!

    City: CA- San Jose
    Salary: Full Time- Open
    Job Description: Responsibilities

    Working in the DVD arena with Blue Lazer technology, you will be an
    integral part of taking a first genereation product to production. You will
    play a key role to define, implement, and maintain the QA system for an
    optical front end product.
    Requirements

    -Experience defining QA and systems testing standards and
    practices. -Writing and verifying quality standards and test procedures
    against product specs, test script generation, test plan/script
    execution -building verification infrastructure, working with developmental
    team to identify configuration issues -development and maintainenance of
    automated test scripts to test regression to test product features.
    Skills: -5+ years industry experience software/hardware quality
    assurance in an Embedded System (RTOS, VxWorks, PSOS) -Strong C/C++ is
    required. 2 yearsexperience in QA of optical storage applications, scripting
    language experience (Perl), as well as UI development knowledge (VB)

    For more information on the current openings, please send us your resume in
    Word format sighting the relevant job title to .

    +++, Feb 27, 2005

  2. Hey I'm interested, but I live in Paris. That a problem ?

    John Aderseen, Feb 28, 2005

  3. +++

    Tom St Denis Guest

    Four news groups? Awesome.
    That's some description ... "Responsibilities"
    be an

    .... why is it Blue Lazer did you perhaps means "blue laser" ...
    afterall we don't capitalize just any odd words...
    You will

    I've been in Paris for a month but I'm sure it's "generation" still...
    "front end product" is typically called a "end user product". Making
    up a new way to say something is a "good indication" you're full of
    shit.

    <snip>

    I hope you get a thousand replies and all of them are equally
    worthless. groups like the four you posted to are not where you post
    job offers.

    Tom

    Tom St Denis, Feb 28, 2005
  4. wrote:

    [A great deal of illiteracy.]

    It would seem the real recruiting need is for a new recruiter.

    Nicholas O. Lindan, Mar 1, 2005