    for flashing Prism-based cards.

    Thanks,
    Paul

    Paul, May 3, 2004

  2. I don't think someone can find a "working card", since AFAIK it is yet to be
    released.

    Helio Diamant - MS-MVP/Mobile Devices
    Editor-in-Chief
    Pocket PC Freak - The Hebrew Pocket PC site
    http://www.pocketpcfreak.com

    Helio Diamant - MS-MVP/Mobile Devices, May 7, 2004

  3. Paul

    Ingo Cyliax Guest

    I bought one not too long ago. I believe it was either at buy.com
    or maybe CompUSA, for evaluation in an embedded project using a
    PRISM driver for a 8bit micro.

    The Combo card behaves differently after powerup. I.e. it is a
    v2.0 multifunction card and it seems that the memory card function
    is enabled as default. It would take a little bit of work to map
    the prism chipset into a configuration so that a standard PRISM
    chipset driver can find it. The mapping registers are documented
    in the CF spec, so in theory, it shouldn't be too hard.

    If you're using the combo card with Windows or CE, you will need
    to use the specific card driver that comes with the card in order
    to make the WiFi part work. Without it, the card just comes up as
    memory card.

    See ya, -ingo

    Ingo Cyliax, May 10, 2004
  4. Paul

    Paul Guest

    The Combo card behaves differently after powerup. I.e. it is a
    Thanks for the info. I had the card working for a month or so using
    the supplied drivers (PPC 2003 & XP) when for some reason the PDA on
    card got corrupted. I used PDA from another card of the same type as a
    template, flashed using Winupdate, problem solved. (No thanks to
    Sandisk "support").

    Paul

    Paul, May 14, 2004