SANDISK INTRODUCES WORLD'S SMALLEST 64GB SOLID STATE DRIVE

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by Don McKenzie, Aug 22, 2010.

  1. Don McKenzie

    Don McKenzie Guest

    SANDISK INTRODUCES WORLD'S SMALLEST 64GB SOLID STATE DRIVE

    Category Serves Fast-Growing Market for Ultra-Thin Tablets and Mobile Computers

    Smaller than a postage stamp:

    * SanDiskĀ® integrated SSD (iSSD) is smaller than a postage stamp and weighs less than a paper clip
    * Fastest high capacity embedded storage solution at this physical size- designed for high performance and reliability
    for mobile computing platforms

    * Broad range of capacities available to OEM customers-4GB to 64GB
    * Market research firm IDC establishes "Embedded SSD" category for highly portable consumer electronics devices

    Full Story:
    http://x2t.com/handy-sandy

    Cheers Don...

    ================

    --
    Don McKenzie

    Site Map: http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
    Web Camera Page: http://www.dontronics.com/webcam
    No More Damn Spam: http://www.dontronics.com/spam

    USB Isolator 1000VDC For Protecting Your PC OR Laptop
    http://www.dontronics-shop.com/usb-iso-low-full-speed-usb-isolator.html

    These products will reduce in price by 5% every month:
    http://www.dontronics-shop.com/minus-5-every-month.html

    Don McKenzie, Aug 22, 2010