Sandybridge problem

Discussion in 'Intel' started by Robert Brereton, Mar 15, 2011.

  1. Does anyone know if Intel are shipping boards with the 'fixed' chips yet?

    Bob

    Robert Brereton, Mar 15, 2011

  2. Robert Brereton

    ED Guest

    Some of the Intel P67 motherboards have been re-released,
    all with the Serial-ATA hardware degradation problem fixed.
    The safest P67 motherboard choice: Biostar TP67B+ Motherboard . This
    motherboard
    has been out for a couple weeks, and already has some very good reviews
    making this
    and its relatively low price a solid choice today. Has USB3.0 and SATA 6Gbps
    ports,

    ED, Mar 16, 2011