    if it's the best price though).
    The question is: there is a difference from 9800SE to X800 enough to
    justify the cost?

    Riccardo Cretti, Aug 22, 2005

  2. Riccardo Cretti

    HullBoys Guest

    the performance difference is enormous with these 2 cards. go to
    www.tomshardwareguide.com to see a benchmark chart on the respective cards.
    if you are into gaming then an x800 is a worthy investment if you have the
    cash.. (too expensive for me tho!)

    HullBoys, Aug 22, 2005

  3. You mean http://www.tomshardware.com/ don't you? ;-)
    The other link sent me nowhere, lol
    Yes, I agree the price is a bit high (understatement), but I would like
    to get something that can last for long.
    Soon we will see only PCI-E graphic cards, or it's too early for this?
    Another thing that makes me think for the upgrade is that the DVI output
    of my 9800SE went ko after only 2 weeks and with the new graphic card I
    could move back to DVI again.

    Riccardo Cretti, Aug 22, 2005
  4. Riccardo Cretti

    HullBoys Guest