    Ultimate Edition? How did it differ in temperature from the standard 9700
    Pro with HSF? I know that the Zalman GPU HSF weighs a ton, so how do you
    support these cards and safeguard them from damage?

    Cuzman, Sep 19, 2003

  2. Cuzman

    Bill Guest

    I installed one for somebody else. He does graphics animation and some
    games on it.
    Got no idea, didn't take it's temperature. I installed a Zalman ZM80A-
    HP cooler on my ATI 9700 Pro and it's running with no problems
    overclocked to 344/344.
    Locktited the mounting screw and I'm careful not to drop the machine.
    :)
    Some AGP slots have a locking tab on them that would certainly help,
    unfortunately mine doesn't. :(

    Bill

    Bill, Sep 20, 2003