    smith Guest

    Anyone know if the ati radeon 9600 pro made by sapphire lite box version has
    the same ram speed as ati brand?(300mhz ddr)

    smith, Aug 20, 2003

  2. smith

    Tom Salvin Guest

    The lite model does not run at the 400core/300mem speed. The mem may be as
    low as 200 I believe. Newegg has the ATI brand retail version for $173
    including shipping and that has 400/300 speeds. Sapphire also makes that
    version, but I don't know the price. I think Sapphire makes about 4
    different versions of the 9600 Pro so check closely before you buy.

    Tom Salvin, Aug 20, 2003