    Does the Sapphire Radeon 9000 Pro have two heatsink mounting holes which
    would allow a Zalman ZM 80A HP VGA cooler to be fitted?

    TIA

    Geoff Wild, Jul 11, 2003

  2. Not really sure about the Zalman cooler, but I had a Sapphire
    9000 (non-Pro) which had 2 diagnal mounting holes found on alot of
    standard boards. It was a passive heatsink. I know the Pro version has
    a fan, but I'd think it is problably the same. You can always email
    Zalman, or Sapphire to make certain though.

    Larry Roberts, Jul 11, 2003

  3. Geoff Wild

    Geoff Wild Guest

    Thanks for your help.