    Any suggestions would really be appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Glenn

    g, Aug 7, 2003

  2. I have to the same thing, only my g400 is still alive, the refreshrate is to
    low at 60hz and i cant change it whatever i do.

    Btw what do you think of the imagequality in staed of the matrox g400? I
    must say the colors of the matrox are still unbeatable.

    Dick van Drie, Aug 8, 2003

  3. g

    g Guest

    Yeah, the g400 did pretty well before it quit on me... it would run
    fine for a short while then lose all color and run in black and white.
    Maybe I should have purchased another one instead of the radeon.

    G.

    g, Aug 9, 2003