    deal only comes with the card itself, and nothing else. What do I
    need to get it running?

    Also, is this a good card to buy?

    Mike, Dec 16, 2003

  2. Mike

    Skid Guest

    The card is all you need. It's a very good one. Just download the latest
    Catalyst drivers, currently 3.9, and you'll be good to go.

    Skid, Dec 16, 2003

  3. Mike

    Mike Guest

    So I don't need any type of wires to connect it to the power source?
    Or do you think it will come with it?

    Mike, Dec 17, 2003
  4. Mike

    Strontium Guest

    -
    Mike stood up at show-n-tell, in
    A splitter will come with the card, for the power.

    Strontium, Dec 17, 2003
  5. Mike

    Magwheelz Guest

    Depending on your power supply unit you may not even need to use the
    splitter. There could be a connecter dangling unused somewhere in
    there for your card.

    Gotta go,
    Magwheelz

    Magwheelz, Dec 17, 2003
  6. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Thanks a lot guys! I'll let you know how it goes.

    Mike, Dec 17, 2003
  7. Mike

    Chip Guest

    BTW is the same power connector that your floppy disk uses, so if your PSU
    has two of those, then your larrffing.

    Chip.

    Chip, Dec 19, 2003