    I have a full HD 24" monitor, is that vedeo card ok?
    Will it be sufficient to work fine with HDV?
    Thanks

    ijones, Apr 13, 2007

  2. ijones

    Ken Maltby Guest

    The Vid cards listed for it on the Canopus site have
    ATI R9700Pro and X600 as compatible, so your
    X1650Pro with it's 256mb of DDR-3, should work
    just fine. In fact some of its features may go unused
    with the NX and expansion cards in play.

    Luck;
    Ken

    Ken Maltby, Apr 13, 2007

  3. Video editing is NOT a high-demand application from the perspective of
    the video card. Any video card is ok. Even low-end chipset video, as
    long as it supports the resolution and interface(s) that you will be using.

    One thing that you might want if you are editing protected content is a
    card that supports HDCP (copy protection). However, there are very,
    very few of these available at this time.

    Barry Watzman, Apr 13, 2007