    motherboards?

    Thanks in advance,

    Duncan

    news.blueyonder.co.uk, Dec 2, 2004

  2. news.blueyonder.co.uk

    Russ Guest

    Download this file
    http://www.viaarena.com/downloads/drivers/HyperionPro64/VIA_HyperionPro64_V099.zip

    In it is some 64bit SATA drivers. You need to copy just the SATA drivers to
    a floppy( *:\HyperionPro64-099\VIARaid\DrvDisk). When you start the win64xp
    install, press the F6 when prompted. Later in the install it will ask for
    the floppy. If I remember right, the floppy disk should have the folder
    "Raid" and a file TXTSETUP.OEM .

    Russ, Dec 3, 2004