SATA Raid (intel ich5r) and win 2003?

Discussion in 'Supermicro' started by frank, Dec 27, 2003.

  1. frank

    frank Guest

    Hi,

    I have a problem with a brand new Supermicro 5013C-T with a P4 2.60GHz
    HT, 2x512MB kingston RAM, 2 x WD 120GB sata disks and windows 2003
    (SBS).

    The system creates the raid volume without problem. However, the
    "control tools" for windows refuse to load, claiming they can't find the
    driver (which does show up, without conflicts in the System Hardware
    thing).

    When looking at the release notes on the Supermicro ftp site and on the
    Intel site, I notice the support windows XP and 2000. However,
    Supermicro explicitly states that win 2003 is supported.

    Anyone with a clue?

    Vriendelijke groeten,
    Frank Louwers

    frank, Dec 27, 2003