    Any thoughts on how do this are appreciated.

    thank you
    Robert

    Jakes452, Dec 11, 2003

  2. Jakes452

    Dave Guest

    I have a recording option in Creative Recorder called 'What You Hear'.
    It may also be called 'Record Master'...
    Have you tried recording with these?
    Also make sure the recording level is up to the top.

    That's how i do it anyway.

    Dave, Dec 11, 2003

  3. Jakes452

    Shep© Guest

    In my old PCI 128 card there's an add-on recorder that has,"Mixed Mode
    "recording in it's input sources instead of say ,"Line-in"etc.Look for
    that in the supplied recorder with your card in it's preferences.This
    records anything going through the sound card to a .wav which you can
    then compress to an .mp3 :)

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,
    email shepATpartyheld.de