    On of them (rare center) doesn't work (it not response in SB speaker test).

    thank you in advance
    KOZA

    KOZA, Jul 5, 2003

  2. KOZA

    Covak Guest

    Check the speaker manual? I believe there's a 5.1 -> 6.1 upmix mode that
    just takes info from the left/right rears to give the center some sound.

    I doubt that's much use though. OEM Audigy 2s are cheap enough these days,
    and that'll give you true 6.1...

    Covak, Jul 6, 2003

  3. KOZA

    Covak Guest

    "The Inspire 6700 also features an up-mixing capability. In this instance a
    5.1 -> 6.1 switch is located on the back of the Subwoofer"

    Covak, Jul 6, 2003